We’re a bit preoccupied with credentials. In the past, that’s led me to wonder, who am I to write this piece and post it and share it? What if there’s someone else who knows more? I’m not an expert, I’m not a doctor, I’m not a chef, who am I to have a voice? I should be a bit quieter, a bit smaller.
I’m over it.
For every “I am not,” there are a million more “I am’s.” And whatever I am doing, I’ll be the first to say it’s pretty scrappy.
Scrappy is starting before you’re ready, and knowing that done and unique is better than being paralyzed by perfect. This mindset allowed me to discover passion and joy in things I once thought I could never do- teaching yoga, cooking, writing, design, fitness, and so much more.
Thanks for reading, I’m happy you’re here!
Private/Corporate Class Experience:
I specialize in private classes for athletes and all levels classes for corporate teams/events, in person and virtually.
- UMN Gophers Basketball Team for cross-training
- Thrivent Financial for national conference
- High school teams: boy’s hockey, and girl’s swim, cross country, and dance
- Comcast- Healthy Week
- Donation-based classes for nonprofits
- Periscope, Minneapolis Ad Agency
- LPM, Luxury apartment building in Loring Park- weekly classes in Gym
- Code42, technology company in Minneapolis
What’s next? Let’s get in touch!